- Rosemary Milner A branding identity and stationary range for Printed Textile designer Rosemary Milner. The solution was a machine stitched, branded promotional bundle that contains a stationary set alongside postcards and business card. Separate to the pack is a press release. 2011 Graphic Design
Proposed print based promotional material for an exhibition at the Lowry in Salford entitled, Mister Sixties: Phillip Townsend’s Portrait of a Decade.
The exhibition documents the sixties seminal photographer and his iconic black and white images. Sympathetically incorporating the photography with typographic treatment than would not detract attention from the photographs.
Photographs taken by Phillip Townsend.
Not to be reproduced 2011 Graphic Design
If Print is Dead
A series of publications highlighting the importance of print in the age of digitalisation. The title for the publication was taken from an article by Michael Johnson for Design Week.
Featured conversations with studios:
Pot & van der Velden
Kerr Vernon 2011 Graphic Design
A self directed brief.
A series of quarterly zines to promote current exhibitions at the Henry Moore Institute, Leeds. 2011 Graphic Design
- An Automatic Machine No2 Photocopy experimentation 2011 Graphic Design
An Automatic Machine No1
Promote screen-printing in an increasingly digitalised design world.
Typographic responses to the quotes collected to inform and get people excited by the process of screen-printing via unconventional methods of production. 2011 Graphic Design
- Leeds screen-print A set of screen-prints based around the city of Leeds. 2011 Graphic Design
What We Cannot We Say
Design for the yearbook for the 2011 BA (Hons) Fine Art graduates at Leeds College of Art.
The title of the publication, What We Cannot Say: inspired by the words Tacit knowledgewhich is knowledge that is difficult to transfer to another person by means of writing it down or verbalising it which is often akin to Fine Art practice.
Ed Webb 2011 Graphic Design
- Garry Barker Identity for artist Garry Barker used across a range of publications and stationary. 2011 Graphic Design
- Reykjavik Proposed fold out event guides for performances at the Contact theatre in Manchester. 2011 Graphic Design
Flatland: A Romance of Many Dimensions is an 1884 satirical novella by the English schoolmaster Edwin A Abbott.
The book covers a multitude of ideologies within Victorian culture, social hierarchy but most importantly dimensions.
The pack contains a re-editioned cover of the original book, a bookmark that also acts as an introduction and a collectible poster for avid Flatland enthusiasts.
In collaboration with Edward Webb. 2011 Graphic Design
- Hyde Park A series of screen-printed posters based the student area of Hyde Park, Leeds. 2011 Graphic Design